

You know how you know things that are coming up, and you even have them on your calendar...but then the day comes and you forget everything you thought you knew??? That's what happened on Wednesday. We went over to grammy's and it's so nice to have her so close. We were home way before Zachary had to be picked up from school, unless it was a half-day!! Crap! I was 30 minutes late picking him up and he was so mad at me! The only way I could think of fixing it was that he could punish me for forgetting to pick him up. He said, "I can tell you what to do?" Anything to make him talk to me again! So, here are my punishments...if anyone wants to go to a movie anytime soon, call my parole officer. He'll let you know the answer!!




3 comments:
So cute Kelly!!! What a great idea! See you are a terrific Mom.
Kellie
NO WAY! I'm laughing so hard right now. What a great laugh kids can be. Classic!
Kelly I can't believe you forgot to pick him up, ok I can, I would, love the blog. Can't wait to see if you are a sonia and say it like it is, or a stephanie who makes me a better mom, or a courtney who is always having fun or melissa who is compassionate or me who is crazy. Only the future will tell. Cute kids!
Post a Comment