Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Karate class

Zachary in class
Trying it out on his sister who, whiningly, wishes she could be in karate!
Bowing


Okay, so Zachary has decided he wants to try out karate. I know, I know....his dad would love for him to do basketball or soccer or even baseball. I'm hoping this is just a jumping off point for him, as he hasn't wanted to do anything before when we've asked him. Last night was his first class, and he loved it! His favorite part--the cool karate outfit! I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to trick-or-treat in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly!
I just found out about your blog... It is soooo cute! I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family... Your kids are growing up so fast!! I hope we have a girls night out soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW...that is quite the punch...lol. Cute pics.