
Ok, so here's Emma's sweater which I have been working on for who knows how long! It took a while, and I just worked on it during shows or quiet time or whatever. This is, by far, the best thing I have ever knitted, and I just wanted to put it up here so you all can see how much time I must have on my hands!! Just kidding, but seriously, I'd rather do this than clean my house. Well, I'd rather do most anything than clean my house I guess. Isn't she cute??
4 comments:
Gorgeous Kelly! I want the pattern!! :)
are you freaking kidding me that you knit that?!?!?! Holy cow! Good job! It's so cute!
Holy cow I can't believe you made that...adorable! You have quite the talent..very impressive!
And you knit...? Now you are making the rest of us ook bad!
Post a Comment