Monday, February 2, 2009

I scream, you scream, we all scream for KRISPY KREME!!

Olivia, Navy, and Paige striking a pose
Will, Emma, Navy, and Paige

Olivia, Annikka, and Paige


Always ready with a smile! Who wouldn't???......It's Krispy Kreme!
So, Paige had a field trip to Krispy Kreme last week. It was so much fun and the kids loved it! I had never seen the doughnut conveyer belt, so it was pretty cool to check it all out. The doughnuts they got were nice and warm, gooey with the frosting...yum! But, I refrained and didn't have one. If we had gone to Dunkin Doughnuts it probably would have been more tempting for me.
Paige, of course, didn't like the doughnut she was given, so I had to buy her another one. Emma ate her's and the one Paige didn't want. She just likes to lick the stuff off anyway! It was a good day, and I think the mom's had just as much fun as the kids just hanging out and talking to each other. It was a fun day!



1 comment:

Porters said...

Paige is just beautiful! So fun!