Ok, so I have finally made the switch to the dark side....Diet soda!! I said I would never switch. That if it was a choice between diet and nothing, I would choose nothing. I know it is horrible for you (so is regular--I'm not that deluded) and it doesn't taste as good, but let me tell you something else....being over 30 sucks!
What ever happened to the good old days of eating whatever you wanted and it didn't matter? Well, getting married, then having kids, and then your metabolism does a huge nosedive! I just finally realized that you can't count calories and still drink regular soda. There is just no room in there for them if you want to eat!!!! So I switched. At first it was terrible. I hated it. But after about a week I started to get used to it. I would still rather drink a regular one right now, but I am hoping that in a couple more weeks I won't be able to notice as much.
For all of you fellow Dark Siders out there, write me a line and tell me how it was for you. As for me, I'm just going to keep on exercising, trying to eat right (the weekends kill me) and hope I don't die on one of our runs....thanks Brook for making me do something good for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
"Come back Kelly - you know you want us back too! You love us - you know you do!" - Regular Soda!
Yeah for Kelly! You could just switch to chomping ice like me, no calories, you just won't have any teeth left!! Yeah for us, we are runners...although, right now it's 9 o'clock, I am NOT feeling like getting up at 4:30, but I just can't think about it! I just keep telling myself I ROCK!!
Try Crystal Light Energy! Seriously, so good! It is so tasty sugar and calorie free. it is my newest favorite drink. Find it at Wal-mart in the TO-GO packets. Seriously, delicious!
Yup... trust me, I feel ya! I felt the exact same way as you about it, and now I almost prefer diet. Depending on the day, and where it's from! Haha... I love McD's diet D.P! And, diet coke make with Splenda tastes better than regular diet coke to me! Try it. :)
Post a Comment