Ok, I definitely don't want this post to make it seem like I am busier than others, because there are plenty of people busier than I who do keep up with their blogs! But, I am making this my excuse. I just wanted to post a little bit and I will go back and add pictures and make up for lost time.
I am so glad the busyness of February/March is past us. Since the middle of February I have had a baby shower for my baby sister Kayla, had Zachary's birthday party, had Bunko at my house, and had Zachary's baptism and lunch at our house. Don't get me wrong...all of these things were a lot of fun, but they were also a lot of work. And, any of you who really know me know I hate planning parties! Well, I think I could like planning parties, but I hate them at my house. They make me a stress case to the worst degree. Just ask Brent.
So, now we are on Spring Break and I welcome the slow pace! My older two are doing a sports camp 4 mornings a week and Emma and I are hanging out. I promised myself that I would go to the gym while they are gone tomorrow, so let's see what happens. Brent is about to hook up our new computer (thanks Jared and Jen) to our tv downstairs so I imagine that I will be a ton better about posting and keeping up with everyone's blogs! Keep your fingers crossed....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment