Ok--so I know I'm behind on laundry, picking up toys, dishes, dusting, washing windows, cleaning out my car, cleaning bathrooms, playing with my kids, etc. The list could go on and on...but blogging? Shouldn't that be more fun than cleaning bathrooms? Couldn't I spare 5 minutes to get on and upload some photos and write a little blurb?? Apparently not. Because, as far as I'm concerned, the blogging world is just another way for me to be inadequate!!
DON'T get me wrong, I have plenty of excuses why I'm not updating, just like I have excuses for why I can't scrub the toilet! My kids have been sick, we were out playing too much, my computer crashed (true story). Now I have no pictures on my computer because they are on an external drive that Brent has to load back onto the computer. He has been working so many hours, that who knows when he'll get to it. And, there's no way I can figure it out...I can't even find where my pictures go without pulling them up on Windows Photo Gallery...and then I can't figure out how to upload them. I'm a mess!
So, I just wanted to post that we are still here, if anyone even checks my blog. They've probably just given up and moved on to someone who actually posts! But I love you all and will post some pics soon, as we have been doing some fun things lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Nice to have you back. I missed you!
Post a Comment