Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Zoo Days

You couldn't get Charly off the slide!
Karsyn and Kennedy sitting in the back of the truck

Emma testing out her hanging skills


Who's the biggest monkey....Will or Paige?
Jen, Jodi, Brook and I all decided to start going to the zoo more often.....while the weather is nice! It was a great day. The cousins all had a great time playing together and we even got some exercise in with all of those hills! I totally counted it...and had that second coke! It all evens out, right?
Thanks, girls, for a fun day. We hope to do it again soon!



1 comment:

Brook said...

Yeah! I am so glad you had your camera because I didn't! That was so needed and so fun! I totally counted it too..those hills are big!! You should count it double too because you had Will in your stroller most of the time...p.s. I told him to do that, "hey, could you sit in Kelly's stroller the whole day, because your a big kid and I don't feel like pushing you :) Thanks a million, it was so fun!!