Ok, so here are some of the things we have been up to. As you all know, the end of the school year brings so many performances!! First, Paige had her karate expose. She actually levelled up a belt, which sort of surprised me. At first she was very chatty in class, and would sit next to other girls she could talk to. She would even turn circles on her bum while the sensai was talking! After a whole semester, she started listening more and even picking a spot away from her friends. She really did well! She initially wanted to do karate because her brother was doing it. Then, when he quit second semester, she kept going. I don't think she will want to do it again, but I think it was good for her. Gave her some discipline. Maybe that will translate to Kindergarten. Or, maybe I will get lots of calls from her teacher!!
Next, Zachary had a 1st grade singing performance at his school. It was so cute. And, for anyone who knows Zachary, you would think he just sort of hid in the back and didn't sing. But you would be wrong! He got so into the performance. It was so cute! It was just a couple of days after Mother's Day, so they made us pots and a flower pen to go inside. It was the best present I could ask for! Thanks for making me a mother, Zachary. I love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment