

I got to witness a wonderful thing this morning. I dropped off the kids in front of the school like always. And, like always, some person in front of me was taking FOREVER to get their kid out of the car and move. As I looked over at Zachary walking Paige to the Kindergarten gate, they gave each other a hug and a kiss before parting. It made me well up with tears! What a blessing it was that the person in front of me was taking long so that I could see this. It just made me realize that I need to slow down and smell the roses. They really do love each other, despite the fights they may have or the incessant teasing that goes on! It made me think of these sweet pictures of when they were a few years younger. I am so blessed to have my wonderful kids and today I was reminded of that.
1 comment:
Great pictures Kelly! Im glad you had such a great summer. The kids are getting so big. Paige and Emma look so different, growing up so fast. : ) I love the story or Zachary/Paige hugging goodbye, I welled up too. So sweet. Welcome back to the blog world, hope you stay. Join the rest of us on facebook. : )
Post a Comment