What is there to say about Emma? She is a hoot! You could know everything there is to know about Emma and she would still surprise you! She is almost like having two separate kids. There is the calm, homebody, and low-key Emma that you see for most of the day while we are home by ourselves. And then there is the after school Emma. Once the kids get home from school she is unleashed. She runs, screams, tackles, attacks, her brother and sister. I don't know how she keeps these two people separate! She is crazy! But, I love her! She is the daughter that was determined to get here, whether we knew she was coming or not! She is a typical woman...she changes her mind constantly. You'd better not start something for Emma unless she has changed her mind at least twice about it, because she has already moved on. And she loves to trick us! Here are some new things she has been up to...
*Being a princess. And she really is. Her favorite hairdo is curls. No matter how long it takes me or the pain it causes. Yes, she will be a fabulous woman someday!
*Miss Jodi's tumbling class. She wanted so badly to do tumbling like Paigie (as she calls her sister). Of course, she loved the first day of class. She changed her mind on the second day of class...shocker...but I told her that she wanted to do it, and she was going to. And, of course, she loved it!
*Playing polly pockets. You can find Emma at regular intervals during the day playing with her girls. Sometimes they are nice and sometimes they are NOT! But, I love that somebody is always the "honey". I'm not sure exactly what family role that is, but it's so dang cute!
I had no idea what I was missing before we had Emma. I love all of our children dearly, but there's something about how she just squeezed herself into our family and we didn't even know we needed her. It turns out that she is a perfect fit! I adore my "baby" girl and love that she indulges me in this from time to time, even though she's 4. I love you Emma!




No comments:
Post a Comment