Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Paige

Up in a tree...where she would live out her days if she could...
gymnastics moves and a chocolate mouth? Now, that's talent!

Paige posing for student of the month


Paige is zooming along in her kindergarten studies and will soon be a first grader! It's hard to believe she is getting so big. And, I can't believe everything she is learning! She is a sponge. She is reading better everyday and I love to see the cute books she is making in class! She is a ball of energy and has lots of friends from school. She would love to play with them every minute of every day! Here are some of the things Paige is doing now.


*She is a champ at Just Dance. Brent's cousin Brook told us about it and we bought it. Best money we have ever spent! Paige loves to challenge us all in the dances, and she wins a lot! Go, Paige! And it is a great workout for me! Bonus!


*She has lost as many teeth as Zachary. As soon as one would come out, another would loosen. She lost one every week for a month! You gotta love that toothless smile!


*She has started gymnastics with Miss Jodi. She is doing super well and LOVES it! She gives us clinics at home and shows us all her new cool moves!
*She was chosen as February student of the month for her class. I wasn't sure if it was ever going to happen, because she can be very bossy. But, luckily for me, her teacher knows how to put that into action in a good way. I'll never forget a story a friend of mine told me after volunteering in their class. Paige was waiting to go to the bathroom, but Dillen was in there. When he came out (maybe too quickly or something), Paige said, "Dillen, did you flush the toilet and wash your hands?" Now, I probably would have pushed past her and said Mind your own business, but he took one look at her and turned right around and finished up! I thought that was so funny! Mrs. Romero said in her synopsis of Paige that it was so nice to have her eyes and ears also so that she could know more of what was going on in her classroom. Ha! Paige has a use for her busybody nature. Love ya, Paige!






Paige, you keep me on my toes and there's never a dull moment with you around! You are a sweetheart of a girl and I love how you tell me you love me 40 times a day! I love how you know who you are and you stand your ground. Never stop! I love you!

No comments: