Kelly....come to facebook! Margaret's even got pics of you there. Im going to start posting pics of our Charlie's Angel days if you dont come soon. : ) Its easy and quick once you get the hang of it...very easy. Plus we can keep in touch that way.
Wife to the most wonderful man, mom to three great kids! I'm a stay-at-home mom who is extrememly forgetful, usually frazzled. I never have a clean house and a clean car at the same time. I also never have my laundry done. If you want to come over, give me at least 30 minutes notice to drag all of the downstairs crap upstairs! I'm definitely far from perfect, my family isn't perfect, but my life is pretty close to it! I wouldn't change a thing...
1 comment:
Kelly....come to facebook! Margaret's even got pics of you there. Im going to start posting pics of our Charlie's Angel days if you dont come soon. : ) Its easy and quick once you get the hang of it...very easy. Plus we can keep in touch that way.
Post a Comment